Festiva is offering a promotion to view their New Orleans Hilton Riverside resort, but the package is only available to married or "cohabiting" prospects.I booked this package to take my family on a vacation and I meet all of the requirements except that I'm "divorced".

Really.......they're only interested in people who are married to stay at their properties.

Where's the fairness in that.......I truly have never heard of such restrictions.So I"m asking all you MARRIED couples to join me in protesting this rule, because my kids don't understand why they can't attend a resort because of my marital status!!!

Review about: Festiva Vacation Package.

Had an Experience with Festiva?

Comments

The presentation is a timeshare sales pitch. The sales reps lose money if their sales figures are too low, so they are not interested in touring single parents who make less than $50k/year...they're just not likely to buy into their vacation sales. It's not discrimination, it's business.

It says "No single men", "married couples", "cohabitating couples". Single women can buy if you qualify with the 50k annual income. I booked for myself (i'm divorced) and am taking a friend and a child.

I need to repeat, avoid this type of resort at all times. Too many people end up losing mega-bucks on various "great deals". Not a plan.

Festiva Rep

The package referenced is a promotional offer that does come with certain restrictions as most promotional offers for anything do. Anyone is welcome to stay at any Festiva resort.

Believe me, you do NOT want to attend anyway. Read other reports on this website and check for complaints. One of the reasons they want married couples is so they can have two people to get money from.