After reading the reviews of others on FESTIVA, I realized that we are not in this alone.We went to a meeting just last night in Greenville, NC that was suppose to be an informational meeting with questions and answers.

Yes, we did ask questions and they gave answers and then they found a way to make you think you had to upgrade. Been through this too many times, so we immediately declined. Now we are trying to decide what is the best way to get out.

If anyone knows anyone who would like to buy 6500 points, please let us know.We are totally ready to get out.

Had an Experience with Festiva?

Comments

join me to file a class action law suit against Festiva. I have proof for festiva how to cheat all of us telling nothing available at same time selling our room for general public at "booking.com"

send email to shang57@hotmail.com sing up to get our money back and cancel contract with Festiva. I have 4 videos, pls search "alert Festiva consumer" at www.youtube.com

Red Roof Inn - Gross gross gross!!! Red Roof Inn "We drove 1200 miles today...checked in red roof inn in texarkana,ark...totally exhausted! Walked in room, first to a dead roach on the floor, second to filthy dirty bed linens,i had..." Read more Candlewood Suites - Candlewood 600 Wonderworld Dr. San Marcos TX, 78666 Candlewood Suites " For being a Candlewood Suites I'm real disappointed with our experience here. First night I checked in it was late close to midnight and had a real exhausted day. The..." Read more Hightide Holidays - Be Aware Hightide Holidays "My wife and I became members of hightide over 10 years ago after they contacted us via phone offering these so called bargain holidays. We paid a few hundred dollars..." Read more Silverleaf Resorts - Where do I start? Silverleaf Resorts "I have been a Silverleaf Resort owner for over 20 years. Purchasing a Presidential with Endless Escape (paid top dollar). And ever since Holiday Inn Resorts took over it has..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more Fanatics - Terrible Terrible store Fanatics "Please do not buy from Fanatics, Fans Edge, or College Football store. (all the same place) I bought 3 shirts from Fanatics, took forever to get them, and when I..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more