We are actual owners and we can tell everyone to stay away from Festiva unless you want to have someone take your money and give you no benefit from that money.They will not call or e mail us back.

When the saleman sold us the program, he said that all we had to do was to call him anytime and he would help us. Heaven forbid that we actaully wanted to take a vaction. Now he will not call us back after 15 calls or 17 e mails. Do not do any business with Festiva.

I am calling my attorney general in Virginia.Ken doesn't mind taking on anyone including President Obama.

Had an Experience with Festiva?

Comments

Festiva Rep

RJUDGEC,

I assure you we take customer service very serious and do call all of our owners back. Please email us at comments@festiva.travel with your contact information and your questions and concerns and I will have someone call you. We look forward to hearing from you.

We too have been ripped off by Festiva. Be sure to also file a complaint with the North Carolina Attorney General, where Festiva's home office is located.They will not return calls from us or our attorney

Festiva Rep
#205016

I am sorry that you are having issues getting in contact with us. Please email us at comments@festiva.travel with your contact information and the information on your salesman and I assure you someone will be in touch. Thank you.