1.2
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

I arrived july 14 , when i arrived the welcome center was closed didn't make an issue because of traffic arriving late was my fault.Upon entering the room noticed the carpets were in terrible shape stains covered the floor as well as the couch and pillows.

But there was no one to contact . Tried to sleep in the bed which was for one to small for 2 adults and was very wabbly and unstable. Which pushed myself and partner to sofa bed . the dishwasher didn't work.

I had to run it several times then just decided to wash by hand when they continued to come out dirty. Next day a worker told me there were no vacant rooms to be moved to.There were no pools towels n my room as i was told and when i went tk ask there were none available for a few hours when asked. and i waited between 3-4 hours for pots and dishes to cook with. My neighbors left garbage at their front door which sat there for 2 days and is actually still there as i write this review .

i brung my other half here for a great anniversary and we didnt enjoy at all we wasted more money due to not wanting to be in the dirty room.

Tv's in bedroom were the old one, def needs updating alot.I would not recommend this place and regret booking here.

Review about: Festiva Orlando Resort Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Festiva?

Comments