This is the second time in the brief time I have been a timeshare owner with this company and on both occasions they have failed to call me back with any solution what so ever. The managers do not care to solve any issue once you have signed on the dotted line. I booked a vacation in December for the 2nd week of February. Just this week they announce the pool area will be close the entire month. I have to take a shuttle if a I want to go to the nearest beach. It takes all the pleasure out of the vacation when you don't have a pool and you have to wait for a shuttle to get to/from the beach. When i called to complain the manager simply said I was S.O.L. There was nothing eh could do about it nor for me. After I spoke to a 2nd manager, she said they would call me back on the morning....two days later, here I am. No call, no care, no nothing from Festiva. Oh and the best solution she had for me was to cancel the trip and lose my airfare money, my vacation time we requested from work. Very easy, huh?
Did the person in charge at the resort even look to see if there were nay bookings during that time, people that would be inconvenienced by this? Did he contact these people to offer anything at all? The same answer, no. Simply don't care.
No customer service, no customer assistance, no customer resolution at all.
I completely regret having done business with these people.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "We recently stayed at West gate Lake Resort reserving our stay through Interval International. We had a terrible experience from the very beginning of our stay. Upon arrival we were..."
- "I travel a lot for business, I am away from home non stop, always on flights and in hotels. I use Priceline, and Orbitz quite often. A friend referred me..."
- "WARNING –RENTER BEWARE Panther Knob Cabin Rentals in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee owned by Bobby & Susan Bates. After speaking with Susan on the phone for the first time I had..."
- "Service Doctors was called to the house on Saturday 2/28/2015 since the thermostat was not working properly and the heat shut off after trying to repair the thermostat. They came..."
- "I like every other complaint on here ordered the same way with the same issues. I ordered on 05/06/15. I paid 19.95 extra for express shipping My order confirmation is..."
- "don't be fooled by reviews on their own site, they only post good ones. Actual, honest, bad reviews are deleted, that's why there's none. I paid $ 370 for two..."
- "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..."
- "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."