This is the second time in the brief time I have been a timeshare owner with this company and on both occasions they have failed to call me back with any solution what so ever. The managers do not care to solve any issue once you have signed on the dotted line. I booked a vacation in December for the 2nd week of February. Just this week they announce the pool area will be close the entire month. I have to take a shuttle if a I want to go to the nearest beach. It takes all the pleasure out of the vacation when you don't have a pool and you have to wait for a shuttle to get to/from the beach. When i called to complain the manager simply said I was S.O.L. There was nothing eh could do about it nor for me. After I spoke to a 2nd manager, she said they would call me back on the morning....two days later, here I am. No call, no care, no nothing from Festiva. Oh and the best solution she had for me was to cancel the trip and lose my airfare money, my vacation time we requested from work. Very easy, huh?
Did the person in charge at the resort even look to see if there were nay bookings during that time, people that would be inconvenienced by this? Did he contact these people to offer anything at all? The same answer, no. Simply don't care.
No customer service, no customer assistance, no customer resolution at all.
I completely regret having done business with these people.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "See dirt in pictures below. Air filter was matted. Furniture was broken see master bed propped up on logs. Dish washer was full of water, we cleaned..."
- "The word ‘resort’ is used very loosely here. We stayed July 10, 2016 – July 12, 2016. • TAKE YOUR MONEY ELSEWHERE!! THIS PLACE DOES NOT DESERVE YOUR BUSINESS!! • Used Priceline for booking..."
- "My wife and I booked a room through hotels.com at a Sterling Resorts Splash in Florida — 17698 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL 32413. When we arrived..."
- "I can not believe this. I wish I came across this website BEFORE I decided to order with Avas Flowers. I ordered flowers for my grandmothers 89th birthday. What I..."
- "don't be fooled by reviews on their own site, they only post good ones. Actual, honest, bad reviews are deleted, that's why there's none. I paid $ 370 for two..."
- "Ordered flowers based on a on site picture and they arrived not looking anything like what I ordered. Contact customer service and they stated had just been arranged differently and..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."