I have spent over $3500 on this program.Never used it, never logged in or anything (in over 3 years of being a "member").

I call today because I was curious what the website had to offer. Well come to find out I owe $400 in annual fee's as well as a $250 activation fee. Go *** yourself!! They will trash your credit in a hurry!!

I am half tempted to go back to the office (12 hours from my home) where I purchased this *** from and get some freaking answers. They wont even allow me to log in the website until I pay annual fee and activation frees.

I will return to your place in South Carolina and get my *** money back.You are a bunch of thug *** little *** stealing from people.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Festiva. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Festiva to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Festiva and festiva vacation ownership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

had no issue like this jus bought ĺogged on just fine never asked for any extra money????