Update by user May 04, 2013

Well wonders never cease, today I received a check from Festiva for the amount of maintenance fees I did not owe.I am happy about this, they did the right thing.

BUT i'll never get involved again with any timeshares.

Thank you Festiva.I can't thank the others involved, they just plain screwed me.

Update by user Apr 14, 2013

WELL NOW YOU ALL KNOW ABOUT SOME TIMESHARE ISSUES.FESTIVA TOLD ME I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR 2013 MAINTENANCE FEES AND THEY HAVE BEEN PAID TO THEM BUT WILL NOT RETURN THE MONEY TO ME.

THEY ARE ALL CROOKS AND HAVE RULES YOU CAN NEVER FIGURE OUT KINDA BORDER ON CRIMINAL.

IF THEY WHERE A HONEST COMPANY THEY WOULD DO WHAT IS RIGHT AND RETURN MY MONEY THEY THEMSELVES SAY I DO NOT OWE.

NEVER GET INVOLVED WITH ANY TIMESHARE COMPANY, YOU WILL REGRET IT THE REST OF YOUR LIVE AND ALL YOUR FAMILY WILL BE STUCK WITH IT FOR ETERNITY AND THEY WILL HATE YOU FOR IT.

Update by user Mar 28, 2013

Well this has been an interesting week of e-mails back and forth with Festiva.First they told me that if my contract was completed by 1-1-2013 i would not have to pay any maintenance fees for 2013.

So my contract was competed on Dec. 2012, great I get my money back. HOLD ON, Yes Festiva got that money and applied it to the new owners account instead of returning it to me, THATS FAIR RIGHT? They told me Pacific sent them a check, then it was Grey Wolf Transfers Inc.

that sent the check, they are all the same crooked company, same address , same building, same town in Calif, and so on. Then I was told Pacific Transfer had to pay me, funny, Pacific dosen't have the money anymore but trying to get them to respond is like going to the moon. So they all lie and it's all about the money so when you see them post it's just to cover the rear end and make them look good. IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY, *** ON YOU.

SHAME ON THE TIMESHARE INDUSTRY AND ALL THE RELATED COMPANIES.

NEVER DEAL WITH ANY OF THEM THE INDUSTRY IS A BIG JOKE ON YOU, THEY LIE TO YOU AND TAKE YOUR MONEY AND THEN WITH ALL RESPECT HOLD YOUR FAMILY HOSTAGE FOR THE ENTIRE LIFE OF THE EARTH, THEY WOULD FOLLOW YOU TO *** OR HEAVEN IF THEY COULD JUST TO GET THE WHAT?MONEY.

Update by user Mar 21, 2013

Ok, I have sent you an e-mail with the information I think you will need to investigate this matter.My account with Pacific was closed on Dec.

13, 2012 they stated that I was no longer an owner. SO if your statement is correct Festiva owes me the 2013 maintenance fee of $236.63.

On 1-16-2013 R.C.I. sent me a letter stating that my account with them had been cancelled.

So Festiva had notified them some time between 12-13-2012 and 1-16-2013 to cancel my account.

SO I lost all my banked time thank you.I have issues with all of them.

Original review posted by user Feb 15, 2013

Had points banked to RCI from Celebration World in 2012.I hired Pacific Transfer to get me out of that timeshare.

Festiva purchased Celebration late 2012. Pacific Transfer told me that I had to pay 2013 maintenance fees or the transfer would not happen. In Nov. 2012 I paid the said fees to Pacific ( for a timeshare i din't own)and they where to pay that money to Festiva.

Festive cancelled my account with RCI ( which I paid for) and I lost all my banked points. Now Festiva said they didn't get the maintenance fees, Pacific Pransfer cannot seem to find if they did in fact pay or not, you wait 30 + min to talk and get put automatically on a message port to have them call back. over three weeks and still no one know anything. RCI just keeps telling me Festiva canceled my account, and around and around we go and where we stop ,no one knows.

MY ADVICE TO YOU ALL NEVER GET INVOLVED WITH ANY OF THESE PEOPLE, AND NO ONE WILL HELP, YOUR ON YOUR OWN AND YOU LOOSE, ALWAYS.

SAVE YOUR MONEY.PAY AS YOU GO.

Had an Experience with Festiva?

Comments

helperfac

We received your note, thanks very much! Your check is being processed now.

helperfac

We apologize that this situation has taken some time to resolve. We are a company which prides itself in doing the right thing, in good faith we will be refunding you the full amount noted on your account (approximately $300).

helperfac

HI, Please resend the email as I don't see it in our inbox for fachelp@gmail.com. Thank you.

helperfac

Based on your post, it appears your issue is not with our company but Pacific Transfer.Had they completed your transfer prior to January 1, 2013, there would have been no requirement by our company for you to pay the 2013 fees.

Please contact us at fachelp@gmail.com and we will be happy to research your individual account and inform you as to any information we have received from Pacific Transfer regarding this matter.