715 W Fort Macon Rd, Atlantic Beach, NC 28512, USA
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

Don't ever buy a time-share from Festiva . They make the whole thing sound so great with their sales pitch but of course it is not nearly as good as they make it out to be.

It is extremely hard to use all of your points that you pay good money to get. I have lost points twice since being an owner. I tried for months to book a long weekend in the NC mountains using my remaining points this past year and it was never available. If I had wanted to pay money for these accommodations I could have done that which goes to show that the rooms were available but just not for those of us that wanted to use our points.

This is unacceptable. And now my maintenance fees are due and of course they have gone up again.

Very frustrating to pay maintenance fees on something that I am becoming unable to use because they are never available. This was absolutely the worst investment I have ever made in my entire life.

Review about: Festiva Atlantic Beach Resort Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: I just want them to take my time share back. I don't even care if I get any money back. I just want out of this awful contract..

I didn't like: Deceitfulness the company uses.

Comments