we have had this timeshare for 5 years. never any reservations available when we call.

Did manage to get one twice through RTX and had to pay $117 exchange fee for a disgusting resort that was own and run by festiva both times. we have had it .we were lied to and told such untruths on how easy it was to use. they did not give us correct info on anything. pushy salesman and an one and a half hour turned into a 4 and a half hr marathon.

I felt like we were being held hostage . I have been trying to reach anyone to see if I can get out of this contract. I am asking if anyone would like to see if we can try to pressure the state attorney general in SOUTH Carolina to put an end to this financial hardship this corporation is placing upon us with additional fees and special assessments. they already have loss in North Carolina and have others pending in Missouri and Maine Florida to name a few.

we need to show these people that they cannot get away with this. I do not care if I get any money back just as long as they get no more of mind and can not continue to do this to anyone else. I love when I call and they tell me I could try to sell it .LOL my answer is would you buy it?

No answer then I said why would I want to subject someone else to this. also just about had all I could take and said how in the world can you work for a company like this.

Review about: Festiva Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Festiva is a joke!

I am in the same boat. Never have any place available that I want to go to.

Just called to see about going somewhere & the lady hung up on me!

But don’t forget to pay your maintenance fees along with your monthly payment with inability to use it. Scam, scam

Agree with your comments about Festiva being a total rip off program. The sales folks sell you a bunch of NOTHING, lots of false promises to get you to buy.

They say a 90 minutes presentation with no pressure, yet if they see any glimmer of a possibility in someone, they keep you much longer - ours was over 4 hours! And nothing they said at the presentation is how it apparently works! We tried unsuccessfully for over 4 weeks after our presentation (2 years ago now) to contact them to get out of this rip off program and never got one person to talk to us in that entire time. Of course now we have paid for 2 years, both the monthly amount and the annual maintenance fees.

And we have used ZERO points that we have! Tried several times to plan something but never available. Now our points expire at the end of this year I am told...all of them and not one used.

The only resolution that will satisfy us is to be totally released from this absolute rip off program, yet after talking through email (I wanted everything in writing rather than just on the phone), we are getting the biggest run around.

They come up with these absolutely ridiculous replies...and end each email with a statement about contacting them to plan our next great trip...haha!

This company totally lacks integrity, honesty in business, and a total disregard for their customers! Avoid them at all costs!

to Mike D #1384662
Festiva Verified Representative

Mr. Mike D, We would like to assist you by having a representative reach out to you regarding your concerns.

In order to do so, can you please provide your member ID or e-mail address associated with your account? Once we can locate your account we will be able to determine how best to assist you.

Thanks for your comments. It validates my concerns and reason for now signing up after the presentation.

to Annie #1384657
Festiva Verified Representative

Ms. Annie, Thank you for your response.

Festiva Verified Representative

Thank you for this feedback. We would like to have a representative reach out to you regarding your concerns.

to helperfac #1458833

I would love for someone to contact me about getting rid of this rip off as well. I’m considering contacting a lawyer to see if I can take legal action

to Anonymous #1464023

Thank you for your response. Can you please provide your Owner ID or e-mail address associated with your account? Once we can locate your account we will be able to determine how best to assist you.