We bought a timeshare week at Festiva in 2003. We signed a purchase agreement to pay annual maintenance fee of 370.00.

It continues to rise. This year it is 1043.00. They refuse to let us out. We paid 13,000.00.

Let me know if you want it, I’ll send you our deed. I’m going to contact a lawyer today. There are other fees when you use it too. They also tell you now, your children get this responsibility when you die.

I tried to work this out with Festiva without success. Something needs to be done.

No where in my purchase agreement does it say the fees go up. Nor does it say you are stuck with it for Life and then your children are after you.

Review about: Festiva Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Relinquish ownership..

I didn't like: Scam, Being mislead.

Comments

Same thing with us. There should be a law against these scammers, there is laws for other scam operations. Something needs to be done.

yes , i agree this whole business is a joke. i have been owner since 2004 and my maintenance fees are growing also but im at 2240.

i would gladly give it away and have tried repeatedly but as everyone knows no one wants its. if a lawyer wanted wanted to capitalize on this they would start a business like most services and get rid of the property and then get paid.