Everything looks good.They will bait you in get you to buy and EVERY time you turn around they will send you a SPECIAL ASSESSMENT fee which is for maintenance and repairs.

WELL I get charged $880.50 a year for maintenance so why am I getting another one? BECAUSE others are NOT paying their bill!!! REALLY! So because I am paying and they know I will pay they are going to charge me and tell me there is nothing I can do about it!

If I don't pay I don't go on vacation! I paid my mortgage and my maintenance why am I paying more?

Don't buy.A facebook page will be started Don't buy Festiva Resorts check it out!

Review about: Festiva Vacation Ownership.

Had an Experience with Festiva?

Comments

To: Stacie***

We apologize if you did not receive a reply to your e-mail. If you could write to us at www.festivareviews.com we will be happy to have someone look into your situation and get in touch with you. We do attempt to reply to all e-mails that we do receive.

I was just checking on this and forgot.... I emailed that "comments@festiva.travel" and never heard from anyone. This is how much they care about you!!!

glass is half full

Ann e.Sounds like either someone can't read or someone didn't have enough for the down payment.

I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't both. $2500 for a week vacation is nothing for a family of 4. And yes your sales person wasn't lying you can use this thing and go to Hawaii with it.

Its very nice there I recommend going.Unfortunately you will be spending much more than $2500.

ann e.

This past weekend we were vacationing in Charleston, SC. The local tourism office told us of great free give-a-ways. Tours & dinners to fine restaurants. We said YES, and as we were leaving the door we were told this would be a 60 minute promotional presentation we needed to say for…. Nothing about a time share. After arriving, the 60 minutes turned into 2+ hours of pressure sales. They started with how much do you pay for vacations? Then worked their own numbers to estimate that we spend $2,500 a year on vacations (this I could not believe). The sales man told us of his great vacations within the company, 3 weeks in Hawaii, buying POINTS 40 years in the future and using them now, annual fees have increased ONLY $31 in the last 5 years.

One sales man (a young man who I believe is just starting) says his wife died of cancer, has 4 children to support and is a Christian. All I question.

We asked about availability – they showed us dozens of available properties available all the time.

Asked to see the contract, they only bring it out when we are ready to sign… Per our sales man, we needed only $1,000 down payment (credit card) and we can cancel with a full refund within 20 days. Asked to review it first, I didn’t want to make a life time commitment for tens of thousands of dollars without hiving it reviewed by our family lawyer (which is a neighbor). We were belittled, saying that why are we were not able to make decisions on our own…....

We got our 3 gift certificates and left after 2 hours.

Please warn your friends about this company. Don’t buy.

Mrs.Girard,

We do take customer service very seriously and do assist those who give us the opportunity.

Please keep in mind that the vast majority of our over 60,000 ownership base is able to successfully utilize their vacation ownership.If you are interested in learning how to maximize the amount of points you chose to sign up for please contact us at comments@festiva.travel

Love these comments from the Festive Reps! They won't do a thing to help you we've already tried! Hope we can stop others from giving money to this company total scam!

TimeshareAngel

I am associated with a company that helps people get rid of their timeshares.The site can be viewed at www.donewithtime.com.

We dont sell timeshares, you wont or get any money for them. We just relieve you of all future financial obligation.

We have been in business giving timeshare owners some relief from the trap that they get themselves caught in.Our office number is 417-334-0892 if you have any questions.

Festiva Rep

I am sorry to see you are upset with your ownership. If you would send your contact information to comments@festiva.travel I can have a manager address any concerns you may have. Thank you and we look forward to assisting you.