1.1
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

Do not deal with this company. I purchased a week at any of their resorts for a two bedroom two bath Villa and a long weekend at another property.

I was told I had five years to use this but after almost 2 years I was told if I didn’t book something by the end of 2017 I would lose everything. This was two years not the five years as promised. I called, told him what I was interested in, and also told him I was told I had five years. The woman said to me that is what everyone is saying.

I said that is because that’s what they are telling us. I was told I would get a call back when I told him I was interested in booking time at their Charleston property. This was before the end of the year. No one ever called me back.

I have been working on this since then. Now as of January 29 I am told they have no record of me or my thousand dollars paid anywhere.

Surprise surprise. This group is a scam and I would like to know how they are continuing to be in business.

Review about: Festiva Church Street Inn Vacation Ownership.

Comments

I wish that would happen to me maybe that is a way to get ride of this burden. If they have no more record of you that could be a good thing.

I would pay what it would take to get ride of this. They lie and just take your money.